Keep on smiling

Keep on smiling
Blueeee

Monday 9 April 2007

At school

Day: Monday
Date: 09/04/2007
Exam ETA: exactly 2 WEEKS!!!!

Currently at school accessing from a computer. Just bought 2 books from popular (better late than never!) and a long overdue green highlighter. My old one is dying but enjoys a very long life!

Was late to class just now. Why? Came out early, caught an early (relative to my usual) train... And got stuck between Admiralty and Woodlands~~. Why? "This train will be delayed due to an accident. We apologise for any inconvenience caused." >_< WOODLANDS!!!! WOODLANDS!!! PEAK HOUR!!!! Bloody heck I know that the current trend for easy suicide is dropping yourself onto the train tracks but forget your selfish self and at least go at OTHER times than the peak hours!! Your selfishness brings woe to most others who DON'T know you, don't WANT to know you, have OTHER things which are more worthy of their time then YOU!

Okay I'm being an asshole here. But I JUST DON'T CARE. Call me insensitive, thick-skinned etc whatever! I do not care WHY you have to commit suicide. Not many others care else well. Because, when you're dead, you're DEAD. You can't change anything else. It takes guts to go on living! So Go! Shoo! Go back to your life! No matter how miserable, it will take a good turn sooner or later!

Now, unless the fall-into-the-tracks is a total accident or a homicide, that's my $0.02.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hey! I was stuck on Mon morning too I think, between Yishun and Sembawang (or was it Sembawang and Admiralty?). Luckily I went out earlier to work as thot of having a 1h Breakfast at Science Centre MacDonald before reporting to work.