Keep on smiling

Keep on smiling
Blueeee

Monday 30 June 2008

Update today...

I'm frustrated... My GOD! My costume cannot be completed because the cloth wasn't enough. So I gotta get more... 3 yards more in fact. I should have told her that I didn't care for the pattern much, just how good the exposed parts looked. @_@

And my helmet... just for a reference... how should I fix it? btw, I feel lucky that the craft foam did not dissolve away when I spray painted. I can't say much about my foam head though... its pitted away horribly!



2 comments:

Jessica said...

Errrr.....you suppose to use those Spray Paint meant for Foam and Vinyl like Krylon or Spotlight's brand.

Or the other method is to put a few layers of white glue to cover the foam completely and then spray on using normal spray paint.

Anyway, good luck and cya tomorrow. I still donno what to wear so might just put on my Ravenclaw Uniform and wear a Wig or something to maybe look like Cho or some random student. -__^

Nutella aka Siti Aisyah said...

Its not supposed to be shiny.. will layer it with foam when I feel like it...

Probably will use it for WCG cosplay..