Keep on smiling

Keep on smiling
Blueeee

Sunday 8 February 2009

Hunting mode on!

I don't know whether people know this or not, but I am an avid reader of the Star Wars novels. Though I have been reading for a heck of a long time , I still have yet to memorise the different eras. Especially before the series started (Since I have yet to get a hold onto the comics)

What did get me into the series (and the movies!) was the trilogy: Jedi Academy Trilogy written by Kevin J. Anderson. The way he wrote allowed me, a newbie in the series, understand and visualize the Star Wars world of being just huge spaceships fighting each other. It made me know the characters to a greater depth.

Not so recently, I picked up a new saga of Mr. Anderson's titled "The Saga of Seven Suns". Started when I picked up the book in the library and ever since the first book, I kept reading and reading about the adventures of the different personas in the books and the fundamental wars of the elementals.

Just 2 hours before, I finished the 6th book "Metal Swarm" and I want "The Ashes of Worlds" now dangit! Dx

Sad though, my favourite character died. Why does my characters always die!?! Dx

No comments: