Keep on smiling

Keep on smiling
Blueeee

Sunday 23 September 2007

Don't click!

Unless you wanna see my half-assed artworks! Yeah! I got my scanner re-plugged in and working! Though it scans funny. Kinda fuzzy looking. Then again, I think I need to give it a good wipe. Its so dusty! On to my art!

Title: Looking up.
Comments: I was just thinking king I should try girls for a change. It doesn't look too bad... The coloured one was done using copics. Ah.. Love them... Need to get myself a set...
Link: I've done COLOUR!!!

Title: Sketch - Slack...
Comments: HRM is boring... sketched, completed and even had fun with the drooling guy beside him! XD
Link: Why in the world did I take this module this semester...

Title: Sketch - Naga
Comments: Nagas are cool... Why is she wearing a blind fold? Cos I couldn't findthe appropriate eyes for her. Thus my general rule: If you can't draw em, don't. This is my fav out of all of the three!

Link: I'm blindfolded.


To end it all:

TERMBREAK FTW!!!!!

No comments: