Keep on smiling

Keep on smiling
Blueeee

Wednesday 26 September 2007

Whee!!

I may indeed be crazy! XD I've decided on my cosplay for the end of year! I'm doing...

CHIEF HARO!!!


Yeah! Why? Just coz his character has attracted me since I saw my brother play the lame game. The game is lame but the character just clicked for me. Then again, I wanna make a real Haro, or at least cosply a Haro-like character. XD Its just in the name of FUN!

Also I've got another target: Chomesuke of D.Grayman. Who? well.. lemme try to find a picture...



Manga version and all but I like her personality. She was drinking soda in a battlefield standing behind an exorcist! What's not to like about her? XD

Help me find more pictures of Chief Haro please! There's not much to find about him either... seems that I need to play the game... sigh...

Nightz for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing