Keep on smiling

Keep on smiling
Blueeee

Thursday 22 May 2008

And.. I'm It!

Got tagged by Yame!!! XD

1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people and post a comment to the person who tagged you once you've posted your three sentences.

My 3 sentences...
But did he have the right to love her? His very feeling for her put her into danger. What if the next time the need took him Elana was the nearest living human, the nearest vessel filled with warm, renewing blood?

Haha! A whole paragraph! What else would you expect from a teenage novel? XD If it was Lord of the Rings, it'll be different! Anyway, the book I quoted is "The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening". Typical teenage stuff. Not that I've read it yet... so that was a spoiler?!!? o.O

5 People I tag:
1) Jie-sayang *loves*
2) Ayu! (Babe! Take some time off yea? The school holidays are coming! Or are they here already?)
3) Sith-Haldir
4) Sarahcoldheart
5) Anyone else? i dunno here... XD

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Book: The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien (I am suppose to read this book soon!)

"....I hope you will forgive them for bothering you."

"O let 'em all come! Hurry up! Come along, you two, and sit down!......"