Keep on smiling

Keep on smiling
Blueeee

Friday 16 May 2008

Sketch!

I should be doing research for my FYP but hey... I wanna draw dangit! So here I go!

Title: Touch of Class
Fandom: none (original art)
Medium: 2B mechanical pencil, touched up in PS.
A/n: This came from my need to draw more girls. My boys are okay.. but girls... Seems like its okay. My sis says that her hips are large. So what do you guys think? Also, I should not be using mechanical pencil for my shading, but I didn't really bother as it wasn't really my concern for now. So tell me where should I improve on?
Also, I dislike showing off too much skin so yeah, hot pants, stockings and... something... I don't even know it myself!
Links: How do you like your cocktails?

Also, currently reading Twilight. I like the characters though the style of writing is not much to my liking.

No comments: