Keep on smiling

Keep on smiling
Blueeee

Thursday 15 January 2009

Caution! Chemist in the Kitchen!

I've got myself a facebook! No thanks to Chin bugging me! Dx But its fun! XD Those of you who know me can add me! Provided I know you first! =p

Now I'm eating my dinner! Something I just thought of on the fly. Microwave the potato, mash it, add a bit of butter, salt and black pepper (somehow my father doesn't have white pepper!) and 3 cream cheese of the smiling cow! Not bad. When I added in the Duck Delice and rolled it into a ball, it tasted delicious! Okay okay.. needed more salt. But the cheese compensated for it.

Looks good!


And 3 days of rain so far in Fujairah. Desert rains come most unexpectantly! I took some pics from my block of ust before the rains.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: