Keep on smiling

Keep on smiling
Blueeee

Saturday 10 January 2009

A very belated...

Happy New year! Its 2009 now and already into the 2nd week. Things come, things go. *Add in sentimental crap here*

Been busy the past few days. Now I'm in Fujairah having my internship training. And I'll be here till June.

So far, the work style here is so slack. I'll miss it when I get back! I've made friends with my colleagues, Fatima, Badreeya, Maha and some others. The locals are not so bad, I have to get past the cultural barrier which can be difficult at times. Not to mention I have to learn Arabic! Dx

My first week has passed. I start on Sundays and my week ends on Thursdays. So don't come calling on Sundays!

That reminds me, I've got a report to do. Tml meeting with my supervisor!

No comments: