Keep on smiling

Keep on smiling
Blueeee

Sunday 20 May 2007

Manga, Sunday morning and Hotdogs!

I couldn't sleep last night. Well I did have my sleep. For about the 2 hours I was downstairs, I slept during the extra time of the game between Chelsea and Man U. Yes, the game was that boring with both side playing the cautious game of "Oh, throw far then might get to the other team! So kick close..." Bleargh...

Anyway, after waking up, I was (not) surprisingly awake. (Cmon! After having slept about 15 hours the DAY before). So then I spent my time reading the manga I rented from the Mage shop. The selection was as diverse as you get singlish language. I got Legal Drug vol 3, Kitchen Princess vol 2, Esperanca vol 1, Finders series vol 1 and 2, Boku no Koe vol 1 and Hot Gimmick vol 1. AND finally a novel. Okay okay so I was bored. Then again I managed to finish all BUT the novel last night and managed to catch like 20 mins of sleep before being woken up for the morning. (The Finders Series is the best of the lot! X3~~~)

And so after a morning meeting with the peeps from T.Arts, we went bowling~!!! Okay so my legs still hurt from the PT on Friday, but I needed to move them. What better way then lots of walking and bowling! My score was not great after not playin for so long but heck, its better than getting the gutter all the time! Huijie came about somewhere in the 2nd game. After that we (that is, Jie and I) went off on our own.

We went around to rekki for the price of the a game Jie wanted. I was kinda stuck with drawing on one of the wacom tablets on display. So fun!!! XDDD I managed to draw something but colouring just escapes me... *cries* I need lots of help and practice... *cries somemore*

Dinner was a GREAT affair! We had a hot dog meal each. I ordered mine a regular Chicago and he ordered a LARGE Texas Ted. Mine was so big I could hardly get it all done. Huijie's was so much bigger but he finished it off just like that! Well, guys DO have larger appetites... >_> Here's some pictures of the day!


Nice shop, nice person. The potato salad was not that good though...


Yummy... Dinner... XD

(Bitch of photobucket loading AFTER I posted...)

No comments: