Keep on smiling

Keep on smiling
Blueeee

Tuesday 29 May 2007

Oooo.. Shiny...

Since the start of my holidays I've been 'busying' myself with a shiny new game by Koei. No, I'm not talking about Gundam Musou, though I do wish it. I'm talking about Musou Orochi. I managed to get my hands on a copy and have been playing it quite a ways. I'm still having trouble with getting Sun Ce's Personal Item. Grrrr...

So what's Musou Orochi about? Its about a megalomaniac who thought it'll be fun to bring together the most chaotic periods of Chinese and Japanese history and let them him and each other battle on their home ground. The result? A messy, just-kill-everybody war with no regard to strategy. Between the 4 stories there is not much of a relation between them. I would LOVE to play on Orochi's side but not that there is... sigh... v_v

Since there is a mix of the sengoku and sangoku characters in the different stories, there is bound to be new relations and pairings. Like in the Wu story, Hanzo Hattori and Tokugawa groups together with Sun Ce to bring back the Sun family and defeat the person who brought them to this forsaken land. In the Wei story, Mitsunari pairs up with Cao Pi. In Shu... we get to see Zhao Yun tied up. *glee*

The list is endless! Just so that Mitsunari and Cao Pi is too irresistable, I did a little fanart on them!

Title: Wait a sec...
aka: The real reason why Mitsunari brought Cao Pi to the onsen
Characters: Ishida Mitsunari (right) and Cao Pi (left)
Rating: M18 - NOT WORKSAFE!!!
Notes: After the fight with Orochi, Cao Pi was feeling left out with all the people flocking around his father instead of him, the real architect in the downfall of Orochi. To lift his spirits, Mistunari brought him to a onsen. It did help to loosen some of Cao Pi's anal retentive behaviour. Well with the help of a few nice strong sake (which surprizingly survive the transition between worlds) Cao Pi was putty in his hands.
Link:
Mitsunari... If you're about to do what I THINK you're about to do...

No comments: