Keep on smiling

Keep on smiling
Blueeee

Wednesday 23 May 2007

Update on my grandmother P2

Alhamdulillah. I saw her just now. She's looking better, with all the energy to move. Fact is that she's not well enough to be moving around, I mean walking around but she's like insisting that she MOVES. I mean like she tried to get off the bed like 5 times the 20 minutes I was standing beside her. But still at least she's fine.

My grandmother is currently feeling very confused. She doesn't speak much but I can guess most of the questions are like: Where am I?; Why am I here?; How did I get here? etc. So that's the reason for her agitated state. So much so that we had to tie her to the bed. Sigh as much as I don't like it, but moving around is not good for her still unstable brain. Other than that, she good. Slightly feverish yesterday but her grip's still very strong. My little sister can testify to that.

Though I'm still unsure on how you take care of stroke patients. How do you feed her? She's still being fed by the tube. But when she gets back how? We have a maid to help us but recognition is almost gone. Motor skill are there but weaker than ever. Sigh... Help me. Dear God, Help me have the strength to support my family during this period. Amin.

No comments: